Terms and conditions
1. Steelasophical will require the balance of any engagement fee payable to be made in accordance with details scheduled in the contract unless otherwise agreed.
2. If the CLIENT cancels the booking or the event does not take place for any reason, the fees are payable in full minus any allocation made for traveling expenses. Cancellation notification must be in writing and receipt of such notification will be confirmed in writing. Steelasophical will attend the venue and travel costs (hence full agreed fee) will be payable
3. The Steelasophical will conduct themselves in a manner befitting the engagement and will respond to the CLIENTS requests relating to dress code, volume levels, equipment location or any other reasonable request.
4. Steelasophical will require access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the supply is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If Steelasophical considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then they reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the CLIENT. The provisions of clause 2 may also apply.
- Steelasophical will use their best endeavors to attend the function. Should they be prevented from attending for any reason, including accident or sudden illness, then the CLIENT will receive an alternative act. Steelasophical will not incur any liability for late or non-appearance.
6. Licenses for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee do not require a license. It is the CLIENTS responsibility to obtain such licenses if required. Should Steelasophical be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate license or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason then the provisions of clause 2 will apply.
7. Steelasophical will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove their equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependent on the package selected
8. The CLIENT is responsible for providing adequate supervision of all guests, staff and customers at the venue and will be liable for any loss or damage to equipment caused by guests, staff or customers.
9. The CLIENT warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and performance and that the event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property.
10. Any extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of Steelasophical and may be subject to other constraints, however they will do their best to accommodate any such request. Fees (per minute) for extended times are charged at the rate indicated in the contract schedule
- The CLIENT engaging and Steelasophical accepting the engagement confirms acceptance of all these terms and conditions by signing the agreement.
- Client to ensure lift, ramp and clear access between vehicle and performance area
- Unless other wise stated and agreed, the performance is to take place in one location only. Time taken to relocate once setup has started will be deducted from the remaining performance time
- Where free adjacent parking is not provided, the client will pay the equivalent of the parking fees in total + and additional £15 admin fee, to be invoiced within 5 working days following the event
Steelband Magazine Wycombe
Steelband Magazine London
Steelband Magazine Cornwall
Steelband Magazine Surrey
Steelband Magazine Facebook