Trust Trust Trust
The level of trust in Steelasophical is so high, that ever client is more than happy to invest in the 40% deposit to secure our services and then pay the remaining balance of 60% no later than 30 days before their day!!
PLEASE QUOTE YOUR UNIQUE 8 DIGIT CONTRACT NUMBER AS PAYMENT REFERENCE
Made payable to: Steelasophical
(Paypal) / Credit Card / Debit Card
Please Add £5 to cover admin and Paypal fees: email@example.com
Bank Transfer / BACS
Steelasophical / account 01181602 / sort code 40-05-22
We can play for as little as 30mins to welcome guests as they arrive at the ceremony or a perform for the entire day from ceremony through to evening!! We will enhance any chosen part of your day that you choose .. and happy to liaise with other suppliers and venue staff on your behalf.
4 Part Ceremony Package – Welcome friends and family / brides entrance / signing of the register / exit of the couple and wedding party
Drinks Reception – The perfect backdrop while you have pictures taken, enjoy canapes and drinks.
Wedding Breakfast – Our ambient music dj / Steel drum service will provide the perfect backdrop to your meal.
Welcome Evening Guests – A perfect tme to provide a musical backdrop to get the evening guests arrivals in the celebratory mood
Evening Entertainment – We can do a 90mins cabaret spot or take care of your entire evening entertainment – we have steel band, vocalist, Dj and dance participation activities
Wedding Party Cabaret – popular where couples marry abroad and come back to have a reception party with family and friends
A Warm Welcome
Warm Welcome for Vow : Warm Welcome for Wow : Warm Welcome for Mix : Warm Welcome for Mingle : Warm Welcome for Wine : Warm Welcome for Dine : Warm Welcome for Dance : Warm Welcome to your wedding day music services. Warm Welcome for me to you. Warm Welcome