Risk AssessmentG a r y Trotman2021-08-29T04:12:36+01:00
Steelasophical Table Of Contents
- 1 Risk Assessment
- 2 Links
- 2.1 COVID19
- 2.1.1 Steelasophical Steel Band Dj has signed up to a H&S Program. Below are the terms of this program. Health and safety is now more crucial than ever at events, “Steelasophical Steel Band DJ” want to ensure that both clients and other suppliers are taking the right steps to ensure the safety of everyone during future events. We want to get the event industry kick-started again and ensure clients feel confident in booking external suppliers. This program and guidelines have been developed with the help of top event experts and learning resources from the world health organization.
- 2.1.2 This program is optional but if you do sign up your profile will awarded with: 1. Health and safety badge visible for future clients 2. Health and safety certification emailed direct for your own personal use 3. More recommendations for events by Poptop 4. Visible reviews left by clients outline you adhered to the health and safety guidelines
- 2.1.3 We agree with these min terms & conditions: I understand what COVID-19 is and how this infectious disease can spread. I understand that I am responsible for the health & safety of clients when I am participating in an event. I confirm I will contact clients who book my services, and take them through the steps I will be taking to ensure the highest health and safety measures are met for their booking. I confirm I will have read all my category guidelines here prior to and during the clients event. I confirm all of the above and feel comfortable I can adhere to the guidelines. “Steelasophical Steel Band DJ” are now Health & Safety Verified!
- 2.1.4 Our badge above shows what we’re doing to help at your upcoming event
- 2.1.5 Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- 2.1.6 Risk-Assessment
- 2.1 COVID19