- Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk will never share your email address or any personal details with any third party.
- Advertisers who choose to list their details on Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk agree that once their information is submitted, it will be displayed as publicly accessible information.
- Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk deliberately hides your email address by placing it behind a contact form in order to avoid internet spam robots spidering your address. We strongly advise against placing your email address in the clear. We cannot be held responsible for any advertisers who choose to manually add and display their email address in the clear on their business listing.
- Any cookies used on Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk are 100% anonymous and do not collect any personal information, or information that can be used to identify an individual. We utilise first party cookies (originating from us, such as session IDs) and third party cookies (originating from partners such as Google and Facebook).
- If you would like more information about third party cookies and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, then visit this Google link.
- If you want to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, then you can install a browser add on which will block any Google Analytic traffic from any website. Google Analytics Opt-out.
- We are unable to offer a cookie free version of our website, as this will affect the functionality and experience of your visit. If you do not want to receive any cookies, then the only option we can offer is not to use our website. To remove any cookies we may have already placed, empty the cookie cache on your browser by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete simultaneously and following the instructions. If this doesn’t work, please consult your browser’s help file.
- Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk strives to be a family friendly website. Children under 13 years of age are required to present the expressed permission of their parent or legal guardian prior to disclosing any personal information or entering any competition or survey.
- Steelasophical Steelband.co.uk reserve the right to change this statement at any time. We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your personal information.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
When a cookie is created it is possible to control its visibility by setting its ‘root domain’. It will then be accessible to any URL belonging to that root. For example the root could be set to “www.Steelband.co.uk” and the cookie would then be available to sites in “www.Steelband.co.uk” or “abc.Steelband.co.uk” or “Steelband.co.uk“. This might be used to allow related pages to ‘communicate’ with each other. It is not possible to set the root domain to ‘top level’ domains such as ‘.com’ or ‘.co.uk’ since this would allow widespread access to the cookie.
Who Can Access Cookies?
By default cookies are visible to all paths in their domains, but at the time of creation they can be restricted to a given subpath – for example “www.Steelband.co.uk/contact-us“.