How to contact us at Rivervale Barn
Wedding Day Events Team
(Emergency calls only)
A breathtaking barn for weddings.
The wedding barn and its dreamy features will captivate your guests as they await your arrival. The barn’s beautiful oak beams and cathedral style windows, which look out onto the stunning gardens are just some of the features you’ll find, setting the scene for your romantic nuptials.
What we offer:
- Soft drinks upon guest arrival to the ceremony
- Civil Ceremonies, licensed for up to 150 guests
- Chairs which complement the barn’s style, and a registrar’s table are also included
- Minstrel’s Gallery above the Ceremony Barn, for musicians, a choir and / or your photographer
- Post-ceremony celebrations until midnight at one of Hampshire’s most exclusive use wedding venues
- Opportunity to dress the Ceremony Barn with décor to suit your theme, such as flowers and sashes for the chairs
- Support and guidance from the Events Team, from the moment guests arrive, up until the moment you walk down the aisle – and right through the evening
- The most charming wedding venue Hampshire has to offer
The perfect setting for your celebration of a lifetime.
Following your romantic nuptials, you’ll be able to enjoy a joyous reception with friends and family. Making use of the Reception Barn area, adjoining gardens and courtyard, you’ll be able to enjoy yourself for hours. You and your guests will delight in our delicious canapés and drinks, experience our mouthwatering food creations as you sit down to dinner, and dance the night away.
Our luxurious damask curtains within the wedding barn keep your wedding breakfast décor a surprise for your guests during the drinks reception – and keeps the DJ, band and other entertainment set up hidden, whilst you enjoy your fine food in the Dining Barn.
What we offer:
- One of the most versatile wedding venues Hampshire has to offer
- Variety of reception spaces, all interlinked
- Licensed bar that accepts both cash and cards
- Full food and drinks packages to take you from your drinks reception to your wedding breakfast
- Plenty of space for entertainment – whether it be a DJ, band or casino
- Minstrel’s Gallery above with comfortable seating for the evening
- One of the best exclusive use wedding venues you’ll find, looking after you from the moment you arrive, right through to next morning
The Dining Barn has beautiful oak beams entwined with fairy lights, stunning contemporary spherical chandeliers hanging above the top table, and a neutral colour scheme to complement any wedding theme.
It’s the perfect setting to enjoy a sumptuous wedding breakfast in style. Whether you choose to have soft music playing in the background, stick to the natural hustle and bustle of laughter and chatter, or even hire singing waiters; we can guarantee that with our fine food, superb event staff and relaxed meal service, you’ll have the time of your lives.
What we offer:
- Seating for up to 150 guests
- Tables, chairs, linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware all included in the price
- Wedding breakfast décor expertly set up by the Events Team prior to your big-day
- Fine food and drink included in the price of all our wedding packages
- Licensed bar with a wide selection of beverages
- Member of staff assigned to each table, so all your guests can get the full attention they deserve
- Opportunity to design your own room layout and table plan
- List of recommended suppliers for your reception décor
Take advantage of our picturesque surroundings.
Our wedding barn not only offers beautiful interiors, it also offers glorious gardens for you and your wedding guests to enjoy. The landscaped gardens feature an array of beautiful colours that change with each season, fabulous flowers and charming trees. The garden benches, tranquil lake and the backdrop of flowers in bloom are just some of the photo spots you may like to take advantage of.
The Mediterranean style Courtyard has also been designed with beauty in mind. With its al fresco style tables and chairs, majestic copper wishing tree water feature, adorned with seasonal lemon and orange citrus trees present through the Summer months; it’s the perfect place for guests to chill out and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of your special day.
What we offer:
- Mediterranean Courtyard – perfect for enjoying your drinks reception, canapés or your evening food with the choice of a firepit BBQ, hogroast or street food fare. Perfect for garden games for adults and children alike. Available throughout your day and evening
- The Courtyard can be enjoyed the next morning by you if you wish to eat breakfast outdoors
- Glorious Gardens – perfect for guests to mingle in and for your all important weddings photographs
We are so excited to introduce our luxurious in-house Pamper room!
It is a wonderful new addition to our beautiful barn and offers a great opportunity for you to start your preparations early here at Rivervale Barn by coming along from 09:00 to have your hair and make-up done by your professional hair and make-up artist.
The Pamper room holds up to 10 people comfortably, so plenty of room for you and your bridal party to prepare.
Galloping Gourmet are pleased to offer you complimentary tea, coffee, juice and water throughout the morning while you are being pampered. If you would like any more information on other catering we can provide during the morning, please contact the Events Team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 879437.
To save you leaving your dresses in the car and going to collect them before you head to the cottage at 12:00, you could bring your dress and hang this in the pamper room, the Events Team will be happy to help move your belongings over too.